The Burger King Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I was seventeen

4 posters

Go down

When I was seventeen Empty When I was seventeen

Post  Anees Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:06 pm

I was a boring kid. I didn't really reach cool-status fruition until I was 19 (and even then it was still all in my head). But there is one memory I have when I was 17 and that was of a particular KoRn Concert (Don't correct me if I'm wrong, Kasim). I had this pretty bad cut on my finger and during an attempt to moderate the Pitt, the wound reopened and I was suddenly the most hardcore kid at the show (because I was covered in hardcore red). I remember walking to the restrooms to get cleaned up and every guy was giving me a hardcore nod or a fist-bump. I was a King of Men and all it took was a bleeding laceration.

What's your fondest memory when you were seventeen?

Last edited by Anees on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anees
Admin

https://depressionpark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When I was seventeen Empty dooooooooorrkkkk

Post  Monika Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

wow! color me SHOCKED! i know we talked about this but seriously u actually created this. I am ANTI-Anees' forum! lol

Why y tryna live in the past!??!

You forgot a lot of ppl - u just picked the ones u like best! lol

I do like the name though Smile

Monika

Back to top Go down

When I was seventeen Empty Out of your Element

Post  Anees Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Your suppose to contribute to the thread to keep it going!!!

And yeah I know I left a lot of people out but that's because I wanted to get everyone reactions to this first. Go on and invite your friends Smile

Anees
Admin

https://depressionpark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When I was seventeen Empty riding around in cars

Post  Danielle Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:00 pm

I remember it being the coolest thing that my friends had cars (even if they didn't yet have their license, ie Kasim). There was Kasim's, mini van, with no back seats. I remember in Kasim's car, there was always Metallica playing and you needed to have gas money on you.
Then there was Samir's car, which I think I'm now too old to even consider getting in the car with someone who drives like Samir. Then there was Kamran's moms minivan.

Danielle

Back to top Go down

When I was seventeen Empty Awesome!

Post  JaneMC Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 pm

It never hurts to reminise Smile We had some great times!

I think my favorite was the corner of Ave U and Nostrand 10 oclock at night being totally ridiculous but laughing our @**es off. OR who can forget those crazy train rides. God i'd really hate us now. LOL

JaneMC

Back to top Go down

When I was seventeen Empty crazy train rides

Post  Danielle Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:40 pm

[quote="JaneMC"] who can forget those crazy train rides.
One of the first times I hung out with everyone, and Kasim started proposing to Jane on the train.

Danielle

Back to top Go down

When I was seventeen Empty Re: When I was seventeen

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum